Alex might be a keeper...at least for now! We spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday together. Here is my brother's response when I emailed him last night.
Dear Rebecca!
That is really awesome news! Rebecca Cornwall...... Yes I like it! It has a nice ring to it! Hahaha How old is this mister wonderful! Tell me about him! Banana Bread on a third date.......That sounds a bit scandalous if you ask me! Poor Mom! But really that is cool news! Don't worry it doesn't distract me from my mission. Let me know the story of when he first kisses you. Oh and make sure he kisses you! Don't you kiss him, I don't want any unmanly brother in laws. Real men give kisses! Boys get kissed! Hahaha But really good luck!
The "Poor Mom" comment is from my mom's tendency to ask TONS of questions to which I don't know the answer. I had to post Will's response because I love how my brother looks out for me. He wants manly brother-in-laws.
At ward prayer, Alex and I sat really close to each other so the gossip and questions started up. One of the bishopric counselors is a friend from school so he said, "Hey Becca, is there a reason you're sitting so close to Alex?" "Yes." And then I went a millions shades of red. A whole bunch of people walked past at that moment and one guy said, "Wow Becca! I'm always red, but you are really red." Then the counselor said, "You'd better go walk that off." Since this was a new thing, I didn't want everyone to know so quickly but I knew that by sitting close to him that everyone would wonder.