My friend Izzy is a really good friend. I have lived with her for two years and she has been a great roommate. She is an excellent example of living the gospel. She treats everyone with kindness and love. I have watched her befriend members and nonmembers at church and at vet school. She respects other people's views, but holds fast to her own. She encourages everyone to live a righteous life and strives to be a good example of a righteous member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In times of high stress and hard times, she has an excellent listening ear and offers encouragement and advice. She serves everyone around her and is often busy assisting someone in need. She drives a very old grandma car named "The Crusher" that she willing uses to get people to and from church activities. She is graduating from veterinary school next month and wants to work with lab animals and monkeys. She is not afraid of thrown monkey feces. She loves working out. She has been my support these past two years and I will miss her when we go our separate ways next month. We've lived with a difficult roommate that struggled to live gospel standards. I frequently looked to Izzy for strength and as example of how to handle the situation. I love her and am happy that we are friends and roommates.