Thursday, March 4, 2010

Roommates

I must be really hard to live with. I always have roommate issues. They stem partly from the fact that I don't put up with stupidity and tell roommates how I am feeling. I have not really gotten along with one of my roommates the entire year. We are cordial and sometimes friendly. All of that exploded a few weeks ago. We were have a disagreement and she decided to call me very derogatory word/swear word with a very distinctive adjective/swear word and proceeded to hit my arm. My response, "You are 25 and you just hit me. Please get out of my room right now." Stupid girl wanted to fight. She finally backed down and left my room. I moved out that night and slept over at a friend's apartment for a week. I filed a police report because that felt like the right thing to do. Although I didn't get a lot of support from my other roommate when I informed her of my decision to file. I think she just wished everything would just get swept under the rug and go back to the way it was. Unfortunately, I am not that quick or willing to forgive an insane woman, welcome her back with open arms, and say, "Please assault me again." I moved back home and things are awkward. Luckily, insane woman avoids me more than I avoid her.