Anyways, here's a few pictures.

Grandpa, Grandma, Michael, Tom, Ralph, Mark,
Marianne, Angela, Laurie, Charles, Roxanne, Sam
My crazy cousins: Whitney, Katelyn, ZacharyZach absolutely loves me. Don't really know how I won over his affection. He is the youngest of his family and such a little punk. I think he has "Short-guy syndrome." (Yes, that's a doctor diagnosed disease...okay not really. But I think some people that are short can develop a personality where they try to prove their toughness.) Zach loved me at the previous reunion and this one. He loved to just run up and poke me so I would have to get up and chase him. He would just sit calmly on my lap and wouldn't listen to anyone else. He is so cute!
Another (better) picture of Zachary. I stole this picture of my cousin's facebook so you could really see his face.
Some girl cousins being crazy after family pictures.
Girls after FHE!CORN HOLE!
Okay so Sam introduced my family to a crazy game called corn hole. It was quite
fun and slightly addicting. We played all night at Charles and Monica's home after FHE, at Gma and Gpa's home after breakfast on Tuesday, and then Sam decided to set up a massive family tournament Tuesday night. It was very exciting. I'm not very good at it, but still quite fun.How to play: toss the bag full of corn towards sloped board with hole in it. Two people play per board and have four bags each. Each player alternates tossing their bag. Score game after each set of eight bags have been tossed. Play until one player reaches a designated point value. (We played until 11 but the further on in the tournament, we increased the amount to 21.)
Scoring: Three points if you get it in the hole. One point if it stays on the board. After all eight bags have been tossed, count the points. Opposite bags in the hole cancel each other out and the
same with the bags on the board. The championship game came down to CHUCK and GRANDPA... It was quite intense. Apparently Gpa plays horseshoes fairly well and it helped him with this game. I asked Roxanne who she was cheering for: her husband or her father. Of course she said Chuck. So the cheering section was Roxanne vs. Grandchildren. Congratulations to Chuck! He won. Roxanne rubbed it in our faces. Oh well. Next family reunion, I hope we have another tournament of some sort. We need to dethrone Chuck.
Stewart Falls.
We hiked to Stewart Falls on Monday. I drove from Provo with Elisse and Candy. We didn't really see the rest of the family all the way up and back. Somehow we just missed them.

