Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


I am watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I loved this movie when I was little. It was made in 1968 and my dad bought it for us. Now I own the DVD and wanted to watch it for a long time. I watched it once with my family and I have been bugging my roommates to watch it for awhile. I am such a child at heart. I love fiction and make-believe stuff. I really love how Grandpa Potts goes to Africa and Siberia whenever he goes into the outhouse. Silly man. I also like when Baroness Bomburst is ejected from Chitty into the sky and the Baron Bomburst says to get her down and they start to shoot her down. Haha. You should watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and take a ride down childhood lane with Caractacus Potts, Jeremy, Jemima, and Truly Scrumptous, but avoid the child catcher!!