Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weird Dream

Last night some crazy stuff happened in my dreams.

Michael Jordan came here and talked to my vet school class. We were all sitting on crappy folding chairs in my apartment complex's parking lot. MJ talked about how we should not be deceived by appearances. I was upset that MJ came and that the Utah Jazz couldn't pull out a win all those years ago. I think he mentioned the Chicago Bulls and I hissed under my breath in disgust. (Um, I must be holding on to a weird grudge/regret from 15 years ago???)

To demonstrate his point, he had five really buff black guys in basketball jerseys dance down the road, doing what I would like to call "breaststroke and good-morning-sunshine" arm movements. After the basketball guys, one black lady in business attire danced down the road doing the exact same arm movements. I thought, "Is this supposed to show that the dance is not indicative of the person performing the dance?"

After the dancers, my dad showed up and came and sat by me. (I feel like he said or did something, but I can't remember what. So I am still confused about why he was there.)

I turned around and looked in MJ's direction. He was signing autographs...but not just for anybody. He was surrounded by really skanky women that were fawning over him. My face contorted in a show of disgust and was disappointed in his actions.

Sometime after this, I woke up. I don't know what brought on this very, very strange dream. I don't even know how Michael Jordan ended up in my dreams. WEIRD!!!