During May, I went home to see my family and see Will go to the MTC. Now I back in Washington and working. I work in the theriogenology (breeding) part of the vet hospital. I absolutely love it. I learn something new every day. I hope that I can continue my education after vet school and get a residency in theriogenology. I will probably pick up a master's degree along the way. We'll see.
Also, I am semi-paying attention to the FIFA World Cup. I don't have TV so I pay attention to the news and internet. My boss is from Morocco and loves soccer and sometimes I hear soccer news from him.
All of the conference changes are also intriguing. It'll be interesting to see how Boise St. will do in the MWC and how Utah will do in the PAC-10. All I care about it BYU doing well. I have mixed feelings about Utah in the PAC-10. If they do well, then I will feel like BYU and the MWC deserve more recognition. If they lose, then I don't want them associated with the MWC. I will be happy to see them here at WSU and will gladly cheer against Utah, even though WSU is a terrible football team.
Here is a picture of my amazing brother.