I went to Elisse’s apartment for New Year’s Eve. We talked for a bit, went to the mall, watched the movie “Up,” ate at Olive Garden, came back to her place, and got ready to go to a party. The party was up the canyon. Elisse’s friend knew of the party, but she ended up not going. So Elisse and I headed up there by ourselves. We couldn’t find the correct turn off for the house. We drove up there twice thinking that we had just missed it the first time around. When we couldn’t find it the second time, we just went back to her place. We made banana-chocolate chip muffins and watched episodes of The Office. I really like The Office. I really want to own the entire series. Too bad a student budget doesn’t allow such luxuries. I slept in her huge king size bed in her private room with her. She lucked out and got a steal-of-a-deal on her apartment. We got up the next morning and watched a few more episodes of The Office and ate some muffins. I was content with how I celebrated New Year’s Eve.