Sunday, April 26, 2009

Graduation

I graduated from Brigham Young University on April 23-24, 2009. I am done!!! Hallelujah! But now I have to find a job for the summer in Provo. I don't know if I'll find one. It is really hard right now to get one. Everyone I know is searching and I am just going to add to the foray. Graduation was great, but it really hasn't sunk in yet. On the night after my last final, I was watching TV (my normal procrastinating action) and I said to myself, "I need to turn this off and do some homework...Oh wait I am finished for the summer. Weird." I don't know how it will be to live in Provo without schoolwork. Going to school year-round for almost four years affects everything. Well, I am finished for a bit.

After Friday, I went home for the weekend with my cousin Elisse. We had fun playing on the rope swing and feeding the baby calves. It was a great weekend. We went to my friend Kara's place and watched Made of Honor. Today we hung out with my family, went to church, went to my aunt and uncle's and then back to Provo. The job hunt begins tomorrow morning early. It will have to be put on hold on Tuesday and Wednesday as I go house or apartment hunting for school this fall.